Hiring Bilingual PMO
for success PJ !!
Bilingual Project Management Office Tokyo, Japan
- Identify team members needed for each track and Drive PJ
- Understand each culture and business habit
- Handle all activities and meetings needed to execute on the plan
- Oversee transition deliverables and milestones
- Work cross functionally to manage PJ scope, risks, dependencies, and drive issues to resolution.
- Utilize PMBOK / project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization.
- Provide daily / weekly status to key stakeholders and escalate specific PJ decisions needing executive attention.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a program manager / project manager
- Proactive / self starter for any task.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities across worldwide based talent in multiple time zones.
- Knowledge of the project management function.
- Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to juggle moving priorities to ensure project success.
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately.
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs.